Publicis unveils €3 billion acquisition plan
According to reporting by Campaign, Publicis Groupe unveiled a six-year growth plan at an event for investors at LBi London’s offices on Tuesday. Jean-Michel Etienne, the chief financial officer of Publicis Groupe, said that “the envelope [for acquisitions] will be €500 million each year.” LBi is a digital communications agency acquired by Publicis last year valuing LBi at approximately €416 million.
Deals are likely to focus on digital technology businesses in markets including Brazil, Russia, China, Turkey and India as well as countries in South East Asia.
Publicis has been highly acquisitive over the last few years. See related articles below.
France, Paris & UK, London
- Publicis Groupe to acquire Neev in India April 18, 2013
- Publicis Groupe acquires Convonix Posted on March 11, 2013
- Publicis Groupe acquires US digital agency Rokkan December 20, 2012
- Publicis Groupe acquires mobile agency Monterosa Posted on December 18, 2012
- Publicis Groupe acquires UK digital agency Outside Line Posted on December 13…
View original post 383 more words